Friday, June 06, 2008

Graduation Project Completed

Last night was the big night...Deborah and I finished the cakes!!! Yipee



The Unfinished Cakes:
Making The Icing
Filling the Cakes
Decorating the Cakes
My MESSY Kitchen
Random Decorations...
All ready for tomorrow...
The time we finished....and yes...it was AM!! That's what happends when you start late ;-)
Sorry...I'm not posting the pictures of the cakes decorated...cuz Deborah and I want it to be a surprise!!! So, until tomorrow...


Girls, we're looking forward to seeing you graduate tomorrow...thanks for trusting us to make your cakes! ( P.S. I LOVE your theme and colors!!)

1 Comment:

Kristine said...

Amy & Deborah!!!! I cannot thank you enough for all of the work that you have put into these cakes for us! It shows me how much you must love us. It has been so humbling for me to see all the people who have gone out of their way to help out for this graduation. Thank you for both being such good friends! Looking forward to having you at my graduation and cannot wait to see the cakes! <3 Kristine