Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Don't Blink

I love this song, it’s so true...time goes by so fast, we really need to make the most of every moment we have. I heard a quote once from a friend who got it from an older gentleman she had met. This man knew the Lord and knew when he died he'd be spending eternity with Christ. He said, "I give everyday all I have because I know where I am going." That sounds so simple, yet I think if we were to stop and think about it, it’s really profound. We can give God our all and enjoy serving Him to the fullest everyday, because we know that when our time on earth is through we have an eternity of being in His glorious presence awaiting us. Until that day comes, let’s cherish everyday and every moment, cuz we don't know when it might be our last.

"Yet you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow. You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away." James 4:14

1 Comment:

SES said...

I'm not a huge country music fan Amy, but I have to agree- that's a great song!